Stratos-Micra is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in an ultra small package. ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment, without the need for complex setup. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area. The Stratos-Micra is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required. This ensures that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation. Volt-free contacts ensure compatibility with any fire alarm system.
Ultra small, low cost aspirating smoke detector for easy and discreet installation. High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning. Single sampling pipe up to 50m (Stratos-Micra 25) or 2x50m (Stratos-Micra 100) in length (still air). Unique is the ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment. Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system.EN54 Part 20 approved.
- Data storage units
- Prison cells
- Plant rooms
- Air conditioning units
- Equipment racks
- Computer rooms
- Air duct protection
- Heritage property protection
- Critical equipment
- Anti-smoking enforcement
- APIC™ Addressable Protocol Interface Cards available for most popular industry signalling protocols
- Command Module for central monitoring and display
- SenseNet compatible – up to 127 detectors per loop
- Remote Display units
- Suitable for Stratos-MatrixScan, a patented software system which provides virtual addressable location detection – eg 10 physical detectors would provide up to 45 unique addressable locations
- Relay Input Card – provides additional volt-free contacts plus 3 monitored inputs
Aspirating systems are one of the specialties of SenseTek.
Get in contact with SenseTek the distributor of Kidde Airsense in The Netherlands.
Call +31 (0)20 6131611