The Stratos-EX detector provides reliable very high sensitivity smoke detection for hazardous areas in a small package. ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment without the need for complicated setup. This means the detector will configure itself to provide and maintain high sensitivity in a clean room or reduced sensitivity in a more smoky or polluted environment. The detector is supplied in a cast aluminium enclosure. All sampling pipes and cables can be connected to the enclosure as a first fix operation, leaving the internals to be fitted during the final commissioning phase. Volt-free contacts ensure compatibility with any fire alarm system.
Standard features Stratos-EX detector
- Lightweight design for easy one-man installation
- High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 50m in length (still air)
- External particles filter for ease of maintenance… no need to declassify area for routine maintenance
- Unique ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters to allow for day to day changes in protected environment and dust filtration contamination. Consistent protection guaranteed.
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented dual technology 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and filtration system
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications
- Oil platforms
- Critical equipment
- Pharmaceutical areas
- Marine environments
- Plant rooms
- Motor rooms
- Equipment racks
- LNG plants
- Battery rooms
- Command Module used for remote monitoring display and set-up.
- SenseNET compatible – up to 127 Stratos-Ex detectors per network loop.
- Remote Display units available (not suitable for installation inside hazardous environment)
ATEX rated EEx d IIB + H2 T3. Equipment group 2 (zones 1, 2 and 3). Group gases A and B + Hydrogen.
For more information about the Stratos-EX detector please click here or
call SenseTek at +31(0)20 6131611